- Reduces noise levels up to 31 dB
- Sealing rings filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam
- Large space inside the cups helps minimise heat and moisture build-up
- Soft, wide, cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts available as replacement Hygiene Kits
- Headband is padded and covered for comfortable wipe clean wear
3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ II Earmuffs have been developed for demanding noise-hazard environments. A suitable choice for environments with substantial industrial noise or construction machinery, like airports and agricultural work.
Get high level hearing protection that muffles even extremely low frequencies with 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ II Earmuffs. They’re ideal for use in loud, demanding environments with substantial industrial noise such as airports, construction sites and during agricultural work. Our earmuffs reduce noise levels up to 31 dB and have sealing rings filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The large space inside the cups helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, and the soft, wide cushions help decrease pressure around the ears, making them comfortable to wear for long periods. The cushions and foam inserts, available as Hygiene Kits, are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, extending the life of the product. Available as in classic green as a headband model, they are also available in neckband, helmet attached and Hi-Viz green models.
Personal Protection Equipment