The HSE guidance on ‘Blood – borne viruses in the workplace’ (leaflet INDG342) and there is a provision under COSHH that employers have a legal duty to assess the risk of cross infection for employees and others affected by your work.
Carrying a Click Medical spill or sharps handling kit, will help meet these requirements and increase the confidence of employees, knowing that you as the employer are dealing with the risk attached to biohazards and their control.
Supplied in grip seal bag, this kit contains:
• 1 x CM0620 Clean Up pack consisting of:
• Soft Vinyl Gloves (1 pair)
• Polythene oversleeves (1 pair)
• Polythene apron
• Polypropylene scoop and scrape
• Biohazard Bag
• Non woven wipe
• 1 x 50ml disinfectant spray
• 1 x Super absorbent powder sachet (10g)
This one application kit is designed to deal with any single application to handle body fluids and can be bought singularly or in bulk as a refill for your kits or as a back up for large, multiple or continuing risks.