Honeywell BW™ Flex Gas Monitor
Whether you’re protecting workers or first responders — in industries from steel and wastewater to paper and pulp — Honeywell BW™ Flex delivers the flexibility you need. Detects up to 4 gas hazards – LEL, H2S, CO, O2
- REAL-TIME GAS READINGS AT A GLANCE – Honeywell BW™ Flex features a large high-resolution display with readings available in a wide range of languages. Vital safety information is conveyed clearly and effectively, enabling faster decision-making to protect lives in hazardous environments. Its innovative design, compact size and ease of use builds on the legacy of Honeywell BW™ gas detection products.
- INTELLIGENT SENSORS FOR INCREASED SAFETY & UPTIME – Honeywell BW™ Flex incorporates i-Series intelligent sensors which monitor and provide advanced predictive calibration, maintenance and end-of-life information in real-time. These advanced alerts help reduce the likelihood of failure and increase awareness so preventive action can be taken to avoid safety incidents and unexpected downtime.
- SIMPLIFIED GAS REPORTING AND ANALYSIS – Honeywell BW™ Flex can be paired with a smartphone easily via Bluetooth®. Download the Honeywell Safety Suite Device Configurator app for quick and precise device management, maintenance, reporting and analysis. Increase productivity by simplifying tasks like recording incidents and save time with one-click download for all instrument data.
- RELIABLE – Two months of battery runtime on a 4.5-hour charge with our new low-powered IR LEL sensor. No daily charging, no unexpected downtime
- COMPATIBLE – The Honeywell BW™ Flex Series is compatible with the IntelliDoX instrument management system and Honeywell Safety Suite using Bluetooth® for wireless configuration
- ACCURATE – Low-power infrared LEL sensor is immune to silicone poisoning, which means accurate monitoring of combustibles.
- EASY TO MANAGE – The IntelliFlash™ green light indicates when the detector is in compliance and the amber light indicates the need for maintenance.
- RESPONSIVE – 1series sensors respond to dangerous gas levels in seconds, even in harsh temperatures.
- EASY TO USE – Small, lightweight and wearable. One-button operation.