Max Clip Attachment Systems
The Max Clip System allows the user to attach kit exactly where it is most suitable, convenient and safer (nearer the breathing zone for gas detection). The bespoke studs are unique for each specific piece of kit and allow the kits to dock into chosen mount. The mounts are all standard design, so every stud will fill all mounts.
PROBLEMS USERS CURRENTLY EXPERIENCE:
1. Users complained of standard crocodile clips and other attachments not working properly, or wearing out resulting in kit falling off. For example: workers in confined spaces often found gas monitors falling off their safety harness, resulting in loss or damage of equipment!
2. Users found they often struggled to attach the equipment in the most suitable place – for example gas detector lower down the torso not in recommended breathing zone (150 -225mm from head)
3. Personal radios and other speech dependant kit often had to be attached to the collar of their shirt in order to get suitable speech clarity.
4. User had not specific area or secure means of storing equipment – particularly in vehicles and machines. Equipment was either loose or kept in equipment boxes, which often got damaged and lost.
5. People working at height had the risk of small equipment falling off and potentially injuring personnel below.
1. Max Clip System allows the users to place mounts exactly in the best and most suitable and safest areas. The garment mount dock can be fitted onto any garment, in any area.
2. The Max Clip Harness mount solves a particular problem with weakness of safety harnesses. This mount is retrofitted to any strap and has solved the problem of the kit falling off, as the 7 point lock mechanism means the kit cannot be knocked off, or cannot fall off due to a clip being damaged or accidentally opened.
3. The Max Clip Control Boards are a system which has multiple benefits:
a. Safe and neat system to store kit when not in use
b. Immediate visual identification of the kit that is either out in use, or hasn’t been returned after use.
c. Helps reduce damage to the kit during transport
d. Fits in with the 5S methodology system – with the shadow board design, can be colour coded, everything has its own place.