DuPont™ ProShield® 20 SFR
DuPont™ ProShield® 20 SFR. Hooded coverall available in white and in sizes MD to 3X. 3-piece hood and 3-piece gusset for optimal fit. Elasticated face, wrists, waist and ankles. Generous fit offering high freedom of movement when wearing index 2 or 3 flame-retardant workwear beneath.
ProShield® 20 SFR garments are made from a non-halogenated, flame-retardant polypropylene SMS nonwoven fabric, providing limited protection against flame spread (index 1) in addition to protection against particles and limited liquid splashes or sprays of water-based liquids. They must always be worn on top of a primary FR protection garment, such as Nomex® .
ProShield® 20 SFR garments are used across a range of applications, including those in the petrochemical and railway industries, welding, gas and metal applications and certain Ex-Zones (refer to instructions for use).
- Certified according to Regulation (EU) 2016/425 (inactive)
- Chemical protective clothing, Category III, Type 5 and 6
- EN 14116 index 1 (limited flame spread), EN 1073-2 (protection against radioactive contamination)
- Antistatic treatment (EN 1149-5) – on both sides
- Stitched external seams in orange for visual identification and differentiation
- Zipper flap for protection
- Limited flame spread coverall (EN ISO 14116-2008 index 1) with 3-piece hood. Stitched external orange seams. Elasticated wrists, ankles, face and waist. Zipper flap. White. Antistatic and halogen-free
- Made of limited FLAME SPREAD “SMS” polypropylene nonwoven (60 g/m2).
- F1 CHF5 S WH 00 | Cat. III | Type 5, 6
D14591556 M D14591547 L D14591537 XL D14591523 2XL D14591515 3XL