Screen your workforce today with the most reliable instant antigen test for COVID-19. Keep your business and your employees safe with this testing kit.
Prevent and manage the spread of coronavirus within your workplace with our BIOSYNEX COVID-19 Ag BSS rapid diagnostic test. This antigen test features a nasopharyngeal swab and delivers quick results within 15 minutes. Detect the presence of coronavirus within infected individuals using this antigen test in only a matter of time.
Key features of the BIOSYNEX COVID-19 Ag BSS test include:
- Rapid coronavirus test
- Easy to administer nasal swab
- Results within 15 minutes
- High precision – sensitivity 96% and specificity 100% when compared to a PCR test
- Convenient storage at room temperature (between 2-30° C)
COVID-19 is a highly infectious disease caused by a newly discovered novel coronavirus (CoV) SARS-CoV-2, also known as 2019-nCoV. To prevent and manage the spread of COVID-19, it is essential that organisations have an accurate testing system in place. This rapid antigen test allows for quick detection of CoV-2-SARS, making it easy to identify infected individuals, especially those at risk of complications. This COVID-19 antigen test should be stored between 2-30° C. This can be either at room temperature or refrigerated.
Each COVID-19 antigen test kit contains:
- 25 test cassettes
- 25 buffer vials
- 25 nasal swabs
- Instructions for use
This BIOSYNEX COVID-19 antigen test must be performed by an authorised healthcare professional, such as a clinician, nurse or pharmacist. The test is carried out by a simple nasal swab. Procedure steps are as follows:
- Ask the individual to blow their nose into a tissue to clear excess secretions from the nasal passage.
- Gently insert the swab into the nasal cavity until resistance is felt. Rotate the swab for 10-15 seconds.
- Add 10 drops (0,3ml) of buffer into the extraction tube.
- Insert the swab into the provided tube and roll 6 times. Leave the swab in the tube for 1 minute before removing.
- Screw on the cap of the tube and place 4 drops of solution into well S.
- Wait for coloured bands to appear. Read the result at 15 minutes. Do not read after 20 minutes.
These rapid Covid19 antigen tests are developed by Biosynex, Switzerland and manufactured by Biosynex in France. Biosynex is a public listed company that produces many highly accurate diagnostic tests against bacteria, parasites, fungal diagnostics and viruses.