UNPOWERED Centurion Nevis Fresh Air System – Full Face Mask
The (negative pressure) unassisted Fresh Air system is a simple respiratory protective system for many respiratory applications, but is particularly ideal for use in ‘Confined Spaces’.
The Nevis Fresh Air Breathing Apparatus (FABA) System is certified to the PPE Regulation to EN138:1994 Class 2 standard and is designed for use in Oxygen Deficient Atmospheres, deemed intrinsically safe for use in ATEX environments and High Hazard environments.
- Typical applications are gas works, confined spaces, fuel tanks, utility work, aerospace.
- Simple and easy to deploy
- Versatile, rugged and light weight
- System is supplied and contained in its own heavy duty plastic storage case, allowing easy transport and preventing damage when not in use
- System does not require any external supply of electricity or compressed air – only required ‘lung power’
- Supplied with a 9 metre air supply hose, but can also be used with a 10 or 20 metre hose
- Approved To: EN 138 Class 2 & EN 136 Class 3