TraffiGlove MicroDex Nitrile Glove – Cut Level A – LXT Range TG1240
Life Extending Technology (LXT) is designed to extend the wear life of our new styles, keeping them fit for the job for longer. The LXT range is certified as carbon neutral. This means that at no extra cost, your LXT glove has zero negative impact on the environment, to the point of delivery.
TG1240 is a high performing 15gg cut level A glove with a high tenacity nylon liner and a palm dipped MicroDex Ultra coating, providing excellent grip in wet, dry and oily conditions. Treated with our Life Extending Technology for extra longevity and enhanced resistance to oil, dirt and water. Also features a thumb crotch to extend the wear life of the glove.
• High tenacity nylon liner – widely known for its tensile strength and cut resistance
• Palm dip MicroDex Ultra coating for further longevity and abrasion resistance
• Hot contact resistance up to 100°C
• LXT Treatment for water, oil and dirt resistance and reduced staining
• Dexterous, highly tactile, and breathable
• Construction and utility
• Engineering and manufacturing
• Mechanical and electrical
• Oil and gas
• Waste, recycling and local authority