TraffiGlove MicroDex Nitrile Glove – Cut Level B – LXT Range TG3240
Life Extending Technology (LXT) is designed to extend the wear life of our new styles, keeping them fit for the job for longer. The LXT range is certified as carbon neutral. This means that at no extra cost, your LXT glove has zero negative impact on the environment, to the point of delivery.
TG3240 is an extremely dexterous 15gg cut level B glove featuring Life Extending Technology (LXT) and a palm dipped MicroDex Ultra coating, ensuring excellent grip in wet, dry and oily conditions. Coated and bonded with our LXT treatment for extra longevity and an enhanced resistance to oil, dirt and water. The TG3240 features a thumb crotch to further extend the wear life of the glove. The LXT range is certified as carbon neutral. This means that at no extra
cost, your LXT glove has zero negative impact on the environment, to the point of delivery.
• LXT Engineering triple wrapped core for extra cut protection and a soft luxurious feel for the wearer
• MicroDex coating provides great oil resistance and grip
• Hot contact resistance up to 100°C
• LXT treatment for water, oil and dirt resistance and reduced staining
• Reinforced thumb crotch for enhanced longevity
• Carbon neutral, dexterous, highly tactile, and breathable.
• Construction and utility
• Engineering and manufacturing
• Mechanical and electrical
• Oil and gas
• Waste, recycling and local authority