Honeywell CoreShield Range
The Honeywell CoreShield range has gloves to fit all cut protection needs. A blend of Dexterity, Comfort, Wellbeing, Cost, and Grip, whilst exceeding cut protection standards.
- Colour coded by EN388:2016 cut A-F standard
- Lightweight – prevents hand fatigue, great dexterity
- Micro-foam elastic coating providing excellent oil and dry grip performance
- 360⁰ breathability enhancing comfort therefore increasing compliance
- Certified to Standard 100 by OEKO-TEX, skin friendly with no glass fibres
- High performance coating increases durability
- Choose from 10/13/15/18 gauge liners plus a choice of 3 different coatings
- Launderable – no significant change in performance or size after 5 washing cycles. This means a longer life and lower cost of ownership.
- Suitable for Manufacturing, Automotive, Metal Stamping, Glass Handling, Construction, Logistics
Please phone or email our sales team quoting the SKU of the glove you are interested in from the 3rd image. We will then provide a quotation or can process your order from that code.