Download the 3M datasheet: 3m-8000-series-particulate-respirators-data-sheet
- Box of 10 disposable FFP2 face masks.
- 3M Cool Flow valve reduces heat build up to offer comfortable protection, particularly in hot and humid conditions
- Reliable, effective protection against fine particulates
- Durable collapse resistant inner shell
- Excellent fit over a wide range of face sizes provided by convex shape, nose clip and twin-strap design
- Comfortable, light weight off-the-face design
- Blue colour coded straps denoting FFP2 protection level
3M 8822 Valved Particulate Respirator is a reliable FFP2 rated disposable filtering facepiece. The respirator features an adjustable nose clip and colour-coded headbands for ease of use and comfortable wear.
This lightweight respirator has a durable, collapse-resistant inner shell. It has a convex shape, so it provides a comfortable, secure fit across a broad range of face sizes. The mask also features 3M’s Cool Flow valve, which removes exhaled air and reduces humidity.
Designed to provide P2 protection, the mask safeguards against medium levels of fine dusts and oil or water based mists. For example, those typically found when working with cement, wood and steel. The mask can be used for safe guarding against Covid-19 when returning to work or areas where social distancing is difficult.
P2 – protects against moderate levels of hazardous fine dusts, water and oil based mists or aerosols and biological agents of risk group 2 in concentrations of up to 10 x WEL.
NR – non reusable. Suitable for single shift use only.
D – these filters have passed the Dolomite clogging test, giving the user better breathing resistance.
When to replace your 3M 8822 mask