The (negative pressure) unassisted Fresh Air system is a simple respiratory protective system for many respiratory applications, but is particularly ideal for use in ‘Confined Spaces’.
- Simple and easy to deploy
- Versatile, rugged and light weight
- System is supplied and contained in its own heavy duty plastic storage case, allowing easy transport and preventing damage when not in use
- System does not require any external supply of electricity or compressed air – only required ‘lung power’
- Supplied with a 9 metre air supply hose, but can also be used with a 10 or 20 metre hose
EN 138 Class 2
EN 136 Class 3