The (positive pressure) assisted Fresh Air system combines all the features of the unassisted system but with the added benefit of having air supplied from an uncontaminated source by an electrically driven air moving turbine system.
- Simple and easy to deploy
- Versatile, rugged and light weight
- Supplied and contained in its own heavy duty plastic storage case, allowing easy transport and preventing damage when not in use
- The Mini Turbine is of a rugged steel construction which is IP54 rate
- Can be used by 1 or 2 users up to 40 metres away from Turbine.
- d (the Turbine is not intrinsically safe, so should not be used in a potentially explosive atmosphere). It reduces fatigue and gives added comfort for extended use.
- Approved to EN 138 Class 2 and EN 136 Class 3