- Reduces noise levels up to 31 dB
- Sealing rings filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam
- Large space inside the cups helps minimise heat and moisture build-up
- Soft, wide, cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts available as replacement Hygiene Kits
- Neckband model for those wearers who prefer to wear an over the head band or wear multiple head and face PPE where a backband is more compatible
3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ II Earmuffs have been developed for demanding noise-hazard environments. A suitable choice for environments with substantial industrial noise or construction machinery, like airports and agricultural work.
Get high level hearing protection that muffles even extremely low frequencies with 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ II Earmuffs. They’re ideal for use in loud, demanding environments with substantial industrial noise such as airports, construction sites and during agricultural work. An alternative choice for those wearers who prefer not to wear a headband. The neckband model allows for wear with complimentary PPE, worn around the neck they can be worn with helmets and other head and face apparel without interference. Our earmuffs reduce noise levels up to 31 dB and have sealing rings filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The large space inside the cups helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, and the soft, wide cushions help decrease pressure around the ears, making them comfortable to wear for long periods. The cushions and foam inserts, available as Hygiene Kits, are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, extending the life of the product. They’re available in headband, helmet attached and Hi-Viz green models.