3M Peltor Optime I Helmet Earmuff
- Reduces noise levels up to 26 dB
- Low-profile design combines easily with other safety equipment
- Sealing rings filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam
- Large space inside the cups helps minimise heat and moisture build-up
- Soft, wide, cushions help reduce pressure around the ears
- Cushions and inserts available as replacement Hygiene Kits
- Helmet mounted model with P3E attachment
3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ I Earmuffs offer versatile protection for both short and long duration tasks. Ideal for protection against noise arising from a wide range of applications in the workplace and leisure activities.
Get lightweight hearing protection that combines excellently with other safety equipment with helmet mounted 3M™ PELTOR™ Optime™ I Earmuffs, H510P3E-105-GU. They’re ideal for applications requiring a helmet and exposure to moderate industrial noise, such as workshops, sheet-metal shops and printing works, and for outdoor activities, including lawn mowing or hedge trimming. Multiple adaptor options are available for compatibility with a wide selection of helmets. Our earmuffs reduce noise levels up to 26 dB and have sealing rings filled with a unique combination of liquid and foam. The large space inside the cups helps reduce heat and moisture build-up, and the soft, wide cushions help decrease pressure around the ears, making them comfortable to wear for long periods. The cushions and foam inserts, available as Hygiene Kits, are easy to replace if they become worn or damaged, extending the life of the product. They’re available in folding headband, neckband and Hi-Viz green models.