- Protects wearer from light contact with stationary objects
- Provides industrial bump protection to EN812:A1
- 360° reflective piping and strips maximise visibility
- Waterproof, breathable polyurethane polyester fabric for comfort
- Reduced peak length (55 mm) for enhanced upward vision
- Optional custom logo embroidery
- Also available in high visibility orange
3M™ First Base™ 3 Bump Cap Classic in high visibility yellow provides head protection to EN812:A1, with a baseball cap design and reduced peak length (55 mm). It’s made with waterproof and breathable polyurethane polyester fabric, incorporating 360° reflective piping and strips. This is combined with a flexible, ergonomic ABS shell.
Get 3M™ First Base™ 3 Bump Cap Classic in high visibility yellow for head protection to EN812:A1. This baseball-style bump cap is made with true high visibility fabric (EN 471), incorporating reflective piping and strips for maximum 360° visibility. Its polyurethane polyester fabric is also waterproof and breathable, supporting comfortable working in a range of environments. A flexible, patented acrylonitrile butadiene styrene (ABS) shell guards against bumps and lacerations, while also being ergonomically shaped for comfort. The design provides enhanced coverage for a wide range of head sizes, with a reduced peak length (55 mm) to enhance upward vision. Optional custom logo embroidery is available. Also available in high visibility orange.