POWERED Centurion Nevis Fresh Air System With 110v Mini-Turbine – Full Face Mask
The (positive pressure) assisted Fresh Air system combines all the features of the unassisted system but with the added benefit of having air supplied from an uncontaminated source by an electrically driven air moving turbine system.
The Nevis Fresh Air Breathing Apparatus (FABA) System is certified to the PPE Regulation to EN138:1994 Class 2 standard and is designed for use in Oxygen Deficient Atmospheres, deemed intrinsically safe for use in ATEX environments and High Hazard environments.
- Typical applications are gas works, confined spaces, fuel tanks, utility work, aerospace.
- Simple and easy to deploy
- Versatile, rugged and light weight
- Supplied and contained in its own heavy duty plastic storage case, allowing easy transport and preventing damage when not in use
- The Mini Turbine is of a rugged steel construction which is IP54 rate
- Can be used by 1 or 2 users up to 40 metres away from Turbine (the Turbine is not intrinsically safe, so should not be used in a potentially explosive atmosphere).
- It reduces fatigue and gives added comfort for extended use.