This Winter FR Jacket is perfect for the demands of the offshore industry.
Constructed with the same outer fabric as the FR50 and combined with an extra thick wadding insulation and FR cotton lining for extra warmth. This style also has high visibility reflective tape double stitched for enhanced visibility. Meeting all the required EN standards including the welding standard. Features include triple stitched seams, high visibility strips on shoulders, arms and body, concealed 2-way front brass zip and two front slant chest pockets with flaps. The garment also has an inner waist adjustment for a snug fit. This style has the added benefit of a detachable hood with brass zip attachment.
● CE certified
● Guaranteed flame resistance for life of garment
● Protection against radiant, convective and contact heat
● Class 2 welding protection
● FR cotton lined for added warmth and comfort
● Premium flame resistant reflective tape
● 50+ UPF rated fabric to block 98% of UV rays
● Durable, strong and long lasting brass zip
● Radio loops for easy clipping of a radio
● Detachable hood