DuPont™ Tychem® 4000
DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 Coverall. Standard Fit Hood. Elastic Wrists. Attached Socks. Storm Flap with Adhesive Closure. Bound Seams. White.
DuPont™ Tychem® 4000 delivers effective protection against a range of chemical environments. Tychem® 4000, utilizes Saranex™ 23-P film laminated to Tyvek® fabric to provide a rugged and durable fabric that resists abrasion. Tychem® 4000 fabric provides at least 30 minutes of protection against >124 chemical challenges. Typical applications: chemical mixing, hazardous remediation, emergency medical response, paint spraying, and nuclear environments.
- Tightly sewn seam is covered with garment fabric to reinforce seam and reduce potential for particle penetration
- Attached hood with elastic around face opening.
- Storm flap covers zipper which can be sealed by the wearer with adhesive strip to prevent intrusion at zipper
- Elastic opening for tighter fit at wrist
- Integrated socks composed of garment material